Ample paid parking is available to visitors, accessible from Memorial Avenue. The parking facility has an automated pay system:
- Take a ticket from the dispenser upon entering the garage.
- Keep your ticket with you when you exit your vehicle.
- Pay by CASH OR CREDIT CARD at the kiosks in the Welcome Center.
- CREDIT CARD ONLY pay stations are located in the parking facility exit lanes.
- Once your ticket is paid, you will have 20 minutes to exit the parking facility with your receipt ticket.
- If you lose your parking ticket, you must obtain and pay for a lost ticket at the kiosks inside the Welcome Center. Lost tickets are subject to the “7-8 Hour” daily charge.
REDUCE WAIT TIME IN EXIT LINES BY PAYING INSIDE AT THE WELCOME CENTER
Parking Facility Hours
Daily, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (open one hour after the cemetery closes)
$2 per hour
$8 per hour commercial rate
Information for Tour Operators
Transponders are available through Penn Parking. Please call (410) 782-9110 for details. Tour bus and visiting bus access to the Memorial Amphitheater and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, in conjunction with an event, is authorized by exception only.