Arlington National Cemetery Tours, Inc., a subsidiary of Historic Tours of America, Inc., is Arlington National Cemetery's only authorized interpretative tour bus service.
• Tram tours depart every 20 minutes, from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
• The tour is a live-narrated, hop on/hop off tour making four stops: President John F. Kennedy gravesite, John J. Pershing gravesite, Memorial Amphitheater (Tomb of the Unknown Soldier) and Arlington House, and Ord and Weitzel Gate (near the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial).
• Tickets may be purchased inside the Welcome Center at the box office and outside in the tram circle at the marked podium. They may also be purchased online at www.arlingtontours.com.
• For ticket prices and additional information, please visit www.arlingtontours.com.
Arlington National Cemetery Tours, Inc., a subsidiary of Historic Tours of America, Inc., is Arlington National Cemetery's only authorized interpretive tour bus service. For groups of 20 or more, please call 703-979-0804 or see www.arlingtontours.com/group-tours-charters.
Vehicular access is controlled at Arlington National Cemetery. Vehicles and buses for groups are generally not authorized to drive through the cemetery.
Wreath Ceremonies and Honor Flights
Many groups that visit Arlington National Cemetery choose to lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Find out more about public wreath ceremonies or request a ceremony.
Requests for honor flights (trips scheduled by the Honor Flight Network to bring veterans to Washington, D.C. to visit their respective war memorials) are accepted six months to a year in advance of the group's visit, and must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. Click here to submit an honor flight request.
While Arlington National Cemetery hosts dozens of public ceremonies each week, it is possible that an official event would need to take precedence over a public ceremony.
PLEASE NOTE: Arlington National Cemetery has increased its security posture and is implementing 100% ID checks at all entrances.
Effective immediately, all visitors 16 years of age and older (pedestrians, drivers and passengers) must present a valid photo identification upon entering the cemetery. Visitors include all funeral attendees, tourists and personnel on official business. School group leaders and tour guides must also present the required identification. Original documentation is required. Paper copies or cell phone photos of identification are not accepted.
- Visitors 18 years of age and older must present a valid U.S. state or federal government-issued photo identification for entry.
- Visitors 16 and 17 years old who do not have a U.S. state or federal government-issued photo identification may present an official school-issued photo identification for entry.
- Persons who are not U.S. citizens must present a valid passport or U.S. State Department-issued photo identification for entry.
We ask for your patience, as this will create longer than usual delays. Cemetery officials are reminding all visitors to add a few extra minutes to their travel times.
Physical security is everyone's responsibility. We ask you to stay especially vigilant and remember to report any suspicious activity to the Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall Watch Desk: 703-588-2800 or 703-588-2801.