#Tomb100 Event Participation: What to Know
Planning to come to the cemetery on Veterans Day, November 11? Please read the following.
► Click here for a printable PDF.
Joint Honors Procession and Flyover: November 11, 9:00 a.m.
• Free and open to the public; no tickets required.
• You must be on the procession route (inside the cemetery) no later than 8:45 a.m.
• The route is ADA-accessible and stroller-friendly.
• This event will take place rain or shine.
• Memorial Avenue and Eisenhower Drive will be closed for short periods of time to accommodate the procession.
• Click here for a map of the procession route.
• Masks are required in all indoor spaces at the cemetery, including restrooms.
Presidential Armed Forces Wreath Ceremony and National Veterans Day Observance: November 11
• Due to COVID protocols, this event is INVITATION-ONLY.
• The events will be livestreamed at the following links:
Wreath Laying Ceremony, 11 a.m.–11:30 a.m: www.dvidshub.net/webcast/27489
Veterans Day Memorial Amphitheater Observance, 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m: www.dvidshub.net/webcast/27487
• A virtual program may also be viewed on social media @ArlingtonNatl.
Public Access, Parking and Traffic Information: November 9-11
• All visitors must have a government-issued ID for access. Cemetery entrances include:
- Ord and Weitzel Gate (pedestrians only)
- 123 Service Complex (pedestrians only)
- Old Post Chapel Gate (family pass holder vehicle access/general public pedestrian access)
- Memorial Ave (family pass holder vehicle access)
- Welcome Center (pedestrian access)
- Click here for the cemetery map.
• Expect delays in and around the cemetery, to include road closures in the immediate areas.
• Family pass holders will not be authorized to drive in the cemetery near the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier or park on nearby streets.
• Presentation of a family pass for your loved one’s grave location will be required when driving near Memorial Amphitheater.