Arlington National Cemetery employees are great people honoring service and sacrifice to a grateful nation. ANC is always looking for new talent to contribute to our mission.
As of Nov. 16, 2023, our current openings are:
· Public Affairs Specialist: As a Public Affairs Specialist, you will lead all outreach initiatives to support the History Office’s Education and Outreach program, develop educational promotional literature featuring different elements of the program and develop stories that tell the story of Arlington National Cemetery.
Learn more and apply: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/760095600
· Cemetery Caretaker: As a cemetery caretaker, you will prepare grave sites for interment services, operate vehicles (dump trucks, stake and platform trucks, pickup trucks and tractors) to transport equipment and set up special ceremonies in the Memorial Amphitheater and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Learn more and apply: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/760282400
ANC is also accepting applications for Security Guard. This continuous recruitment effort is offered to veterans who meet the requirements below. Security Guards ensure that pedestrians and vehicles are safe and provide support for domestic and international dignitaries visiting the cemetery.
Applicants must have:
· High school diploma of GED
· Proof of U.S. Citizenship
· Direct deposit account
· Completion of a background check
· Age 18 or older
· Proof of Veteran status; DD-214 submission
· Must meet the requirements under the Lautenberg Amendment/Domestic Violence Misdemeanor Amendment to the Gun Control Act of 1968 To apply, submit your resume and DD-214 to: email@example.com