From 6 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Sat. March 18, Memorial Bridge and Circle will be closed due to a half-marathon. This will impact all traffic coming to Arlington National Cemetery’s main entrance.
U.S. Park Police and George Washington Memorial Parkway will place heavy blocking vehicles and police officers at the following locations:
• Northbound parkway ramp to Memorial Bridge
• Memorial Drive east of ramp from Rte. 110
• Ramp from North/South Memorial Circle
Funeral attendees and family pass holders may enter through the Service Complex gate (Columbia Pike). Google Maps code: 87C4VWCP+8H.
We encourage visitors to use public transportation.
• The Arlington Cemetery Metro stop, on Metro’s Blue line, is a short walk from the main entrance.
• The Rosslyn Metro stop is about a 15-20 minute walk from the pedestrian-only Ord & Weitzel Gate, near the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial. Google Maps code: 87C4VWQJ+4W.
For more information, please click here.