UPDATE: JUNE 15, 2023
The Ord and Weitzel vehicular and pedestrian gates will be closed for portions of the summer in order to be replaced.
• The Ord and Weitzel vehicular gate will be closed to all traffic from June 20 through August 30. Note: This closure affects only family pass holders and ANC staff members.
• The Ord and Weitzel pedestrian gate, open to all ANC visitors, will be closed from July 24 through August 30.
UPDATE: MAY 23, 2023
Due to the successful completion of road construction along McPherson Drive, the following areas which previously had limited access will be fully open to the public for Memorial Day 2023 and beyond:
• McPherson Drive, north from the intersection with Porter Road
• Lawton Drive
• Jackson Loop
• Sections 16, 21, 22 and 23
• The northern half of Section 17 is now fully accessible, but the southern portion is still impacted by road construction. Visitors can access this area but will have to walk to the southern portion.
The southern portions of McPherson Drive, as well as McKinley, Capron and Miles Drives, are still under construction and should be complete by the end of the summer.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to perform needed repairs and upgrades to our roadway infrastructure.