Arlington National Cemetery Tours, Inc., a subsidiary of Old Town Trolley Tours of Washington, Inc., is Arlington National Cemetery's only authorized interpretative tour bus service within the grounds of the cemetery.
Tickets can be purchased at Arlington National Cemetery in the Welcome Center ticket booth and at shuttle stops. Tickets can also be purchased online at http://www.arlingtontours.com/.
The current interpretative tour bus service through Arlington National Cemetery departs continuously from the cemetery's Welcome Center between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., April through September, and between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., October through March. Weekday service includes stops near the Ord & Weitzel walking gate to see the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial, the Kennedy gravesites, U.S. Coast Guard Memorial, U.S. Army Gen. John J. Pershing's gravesite, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Changing of the Guard), and The Arlington House (Robert E. Lee Memorial). Weekend service also includes stops near Sections 55 and 60 and the Sept. 11 Memorial.
What's available in 2016:
- Expanded stops that cover a larger portion of the cemetery
- Discounts for military and veterans
- Free service for disabled and active duty military in uniform (with valid identification)
- Free shuttle service for families and friends to visit a gravesite
2016 Pricing per person for interpretative tour bus service:
- Military personnel in uniform: FREE
- Disabled with valid handicap placard: FREE (plus one companion)
- Active Military with valid identification (up to four family members): $6.00 Adults; $3.00 Children* (4-12)
- Veterans with valid identification (and one guest at the same price): $6.00 Adults; $3.00 Children* (4-12)
- Seniors (65 and older): $9.00
- General Public: $12.00 Adults; $6.00 Children* (4-12)
*Children under 4 years old are free.
Arlington National Cemetery Tours, Inc., offers a discount for groups of 20 or more. For more information, please contact the Group Sales Department at (202) 832-2008 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.