7 days a week, 365 days
Phone: (877) 907-8585
Privacy and Security Notice
- The Arlington National Cemetery website (arlingtoncemetery.mil) is provided as a public service by the U.S. Army.
- Information presented on the Arlington National Cemetery website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- Disclosure of any information by the user on this website is strictly voluntary. However, failure to provide complete information may delay requested information or assistance.
- For site management, information collected from the Arlington National Cemetery website is for statistical purposes. The government computer systems use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, these government computer systems employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with AR 25-400-2 Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS) and National Archives and Records Administration General Records Schedule 20. All data collection activities are in strict accordance with Department of Defense Directive 5240.1.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on these services are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Use of Measurement and Customization Technology
This website uses measurement and customization technology known as "cookies." Generally, cookies are used to remember a user's online interactions with a website or online application in order to conduct measurement and analysis of usage or to customize the user's experience.
This website uses a single cookie which stores an ID number telling the web server the same browser is requesting and/or submitting data. The ID number cookie is regenerated (with a new number) each time a new browser window is
opened and goes to the website. The ID number cookie is erased each time the browser window closes.